Thursday, October 6, 2011

Half-Moon Manicure

I've been a bit too bummed out for the last week to do much with my nails but I found these photos of a manicure I did last month and thought I'd share it.

This was my first half-moon manicure.  I was going through the box of nail polish that showed up while I was in China and decided to try Zoya Tao.  It was okay, but not what I was in the mood for.  I'd cleaned my desk and found a bunch of reinforcement labels...just the thing you need for a half-moon manicure.  Out came the labels, and I slathered on Zoya Marina.


I'm not impressed with my efforts.  The colors aren't bad, they just don't wow me.  At least not yet.  Maybe as the cooler air comes in and all the leaves fall off the trees I'll have a change of heart.  With my current mood though I notice I'm pulling out bright spring and summer colors, not the darker fall shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...