Thursday, July 26, 2012

Week 26: Neon Manicure

Welcome to the challenge for Week 26 of the 52 Week Challenge.  This challenge was to create a neon manicure.  I've mentioned a couple of times that I absolutely love the China Glaze Summer Neons collection (here, here, and here) so for me it was a no brainer to incorporate them into this manicure.






I randomly sponged China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard and China Glaze Splish Splash all over my nails (word to the wise: Splish Splash stains).  To complete this design I added one coat of Cover Band Lacquers Sticks 'n Stones on top.  



I was inspired by this manicure from the Lacquerologist when I was creating this design.  I have a blue and green shirt that I was thinking of when I was coming up with polishes and I'm really pleased with my polish pick for this.  I'm with the Lifeguard and Splish Splash both have a bit of shimmer mixed in that I'm in love with.

Be sure to check out what others have done for this challenge by visiting their blogs:
LizMarie at I'm Simply Complex • Jenna at I'm Still Thinking... • Caitlin at Addicted 2 Nails • Sarah at PrncessSarah02 • Charlotte at Charlotte's Nails :) • Shally at Polished & Not Quite Put Together • Rachel-Karina at Polished Criminails • Liz at Nothing But Nail Polish • Fun With My Nail Polish • Operation: Nail It! • Lauriestrodes Fun With Nails • Square Polish • Only Always Soccermom  • Hurr Did, Nails Did • Olivia Writes • The Dragon Lady • Kaki at Glitter Obsession • Isa at IsaBella's World • Gypsy at Gypsy's Glitter • Jackie at MeMa's Mani's  • Lissa at Lissa's Nail Blog  •  Marie at Polish, Polish, Polish...  • ChiChi at... •  Esra at Oje Sihirbazi (Wizard of Polish) •  Nails, Actually • Treselaine at Tres Chic Nails • Carol at Nails by Carol

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...