Sunday, August 7, 2011

Please be Back Ordered - I Won't be Home!

Zoya is having another promotion - this one in honor of their "insiders" (read more about it here).  I'm probably the only person who is hoping my order will be back ordered!  Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for a month-long business trip to China and no one will be at my address to receive my Zoya order until September.

Since it's ridiculously hot where I'm heading in China right now I didn't want to risk any of my bottles of polish exploding if I brought them along.  I do have some posts scheduled for while I'm away so the blog won't be completely inactive.  If you're curious about what I'm up to please feel free to check out my other blog, KB Goes for the Gold; I'll be updating it regarding my trip as long as I can get past the Chinese government firewall. Until September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...