Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Weekend Recap: Cats!

My Cat, Delilah
This weekend I was sporting a kitty manicure inspired by Cris from Let them have Polish!  My copy doesn't really do hers justice, I think hers is amazing.  Last week I was going through doldrums and when her manicure showed up on my blog feed it helped perk me up.

I love cats.  I only have one right now, a medium-haired tuxedo named Delilah.  She's pretty awesome.



Inspired by Cris' manicure, I painted my nails alternating shades of Zoya Robyn and Zoya Caitlin.


Then with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out I stamped the cat faces using Konad plate s10 and the yarn using Bundle Monster plate BM-206.


Cute, no?  I felt perky and chipper all weekend wearing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...