Monday, October 3, 2011

Cheerful Color

Last week I had a fruit fly invasion and went a tad bit crazy cleaning.  I was super pleased that I didn't break any nails in the cleaning process...I just ended up breaking one when I was playing with my cat later.  I must have caught it on something earlier in the day and just not noticed till it snapped.

I was pretty bummed out last week and painted my nails this cheerful watermelon color: Zoya Maya.


The color helped to perk me up.  Since this photo was taken I've chopped all my nails down, my canvasses are so tiny now.

If you're in a bad mood do you paint your nails to reflect your current-mood or do you paint them a color to reflect a mood you'd rather be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...