Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Weekend Recap: Crackled Cross Iron

This past weekend I was feeling festive and went for a Halloween style manicure.  A while back I had picked up the a China Glaze Haunting four-polish set at Sally Beauty Supply.  It included Cross Iron 360, It's Alive, Black Mesh, and Goulish Glow.

For this manicure I used China Glaze Cross Iron 360 as the base with a coat of China Glaze Black Mesh on top.


I really enjoy the look on Cross Iron by itself.  Adding the Black Mesh makes the whole nail look too dark to me though I do think it looks edgy.


Unrelated but exciting for me, this past weekend I was away visiting my parents and discovered they live near an Ulta.  I don't have one near me so I was thrilled to get my hands on some Butter London polishes I had added to my wish list.  Just my luck they were buy two polishes get one free!


I picked up (from left to right) Victoriana, HRH, and Rosie Lee.  I am most excited to try Rosie Lee - I think this color looks so sparkly and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...