Monday, October 10, 2011

Innocence

The theme for the Monday Nail Art Challenge through Facebook's Polish-aholics Anonymous group this week was  PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness.  Since I've had to tone down my polish for work I just went with a simple soft pink creme.  


For this manicure I used China Glaze's Innocence.  This polish is quite sheer and it took three coats to get it to the color you see on my nails.  If I was going to wear this color for longer I'd like to take it to four or five coats because I still have a bit of visible nail line going on.






I like that this color is pale enough not to draw attention to the nails but still bright enough to notice.  A great wear to work polish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...