Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Business Appropriate

I'm back from China as of last week (read more about my China adventure here) and have been super busy catching up with work and graduate school.  I haven't had a lot of time to pull out my nail polish from much less think about painting my nails.

This is essie's Eternal Optimist.  I love this color because it feels very professional to me.  Most nudes end up making me look like I have mannequin hands but this is darker without being over the top.  Before I went to China this is the color I painted my nails - foolish me I thought it would last.  The polish chipped off within two weeks and I wound up biting my nails, ugh.  All that hard work down the drain.


Lovely shade perfect for formal business situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...