Monday, September 26, 2011

Party Like a Rockstar

Now that I know that manicures resembling cupcakes are to too "out there" for work, I must be careful in what I decide to create for Facebook's Polish-aholics Anonymous group nail art Mondays.  That patchwork manicure from last week?  Super glad I took that off Sunday night.  This week's theme is Rockstar; lots of opportunity to create something that is too extreme for work.  I quickly nixed ideas of guitars, drums, microphones off my ideas list, and finally settled on something I found via Pinterest.  




I used Sinful Colors All About You for the star color and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out as the sky color.  I used two different top coats also; Seche Vite over the gold and Essie Matte About You over the black.  I wanted the starts to really sparkle as compared to the sky.

Sadly, I had no star stickers anywhere in my apartment and wound up making all my stars by hand.  This made the manicure take a lot longer and I'm not an adept tape star maker.  I would also like to add that this manicure is really not worth creating if one doesn't have star stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...