Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pinterest!

Last Thursday I received an invitation to join Pinterest, a web community where you 'pin' pictures from the internet to 'boards' and share these boards with others.  I'm really pumped that I can now use the service.  There are many times I've come across something great on the internet, forgotten I've got it sitting in an open browser window, closed that window, and lost it without realizing it.

I think I have the ability to invite some friends, so if you'd like to give it a try let me know!

Definitely expect to see some posts saying "I found this on Pinterest, which led me to ____" soon.

2 comments:

  1. Someone just sent me that site too! It looks really cool and I can't wait to start trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty awesome! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...