Saturday, July 30, 2011

Found a Way to Use Areej

Zoya Areej is too dark of a color for me to wear by itself.  I managed to wear it for a day before breaking out the nail polish remover.  I've incorporated into my new manicure and think it looks a lot better.  The inspiration for these nails comes from this video by Miss Chievous.

I painted my nails this color Wednesday evening but didn't take the pictures till Friday evening - after it started chipping off.  The Zoya Color Lock system couldn't keep my nails safe from metallography. :(



I used China Glaze For Audrey as a base (I love this color), Kiss Nail Artist Fine Art Pen in Black for the branches, Zoya Snow White for the petals, and Zoya Areej for the center of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...