Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day

My original idea for holiday nails was to do alternating solid read, white, and blue nails with some Konad stars stamped over it.  After I finished five nails I realized my idea didn't look as good on my nails as it did in my head. Bummer!

I scraped that idea and went for three colors on each nail doing diagonal stripes.  My boyfriend said my nails reminded him of the BMW M3 logo:

;

but they really looked like this:

.

After I added the stars the final design looked like this:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...

I used Zoya Snow White for the base, Zoya America for the red, Zoya Robyn for the blue, and M.A.S.H. plate m50 for the stars with Konad Special Polish White.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...