Friday, July 15, 2011

Pink

Since my last post was about Pinterest, it's only fitting that this post include a photo I found on Pinterest from Chloe's Nails!  Chloe did this manicure last month, an adorable use of pink base color with white flowers and tips.

My interpretation of the design used Sally Hansen's Hard as Wraps in Sheer Lilac Gloss, Zoya Snow White for the tips, and the flowers were stamped in Konad Special Polish White with M.A.S.H. plate m73.  I'm guess the Sally Hansen color is discontinued as I'm not finding color options for this series on their website.



I used Seche Vite as a top coat and my tips shrunk really badly on my left hand (but not the right, weird) so I ended up doing a touch-up in the middle of the week.  This photo was taken almost two days into being worn so please excuse the slightly beat-up look; this week has been quite hectic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...