Monday, April 22, 2013

OPI My Vampire is Buff

I picked up another polish from the Spring 2013 OPI Euro Central Collection on the recommendation from a friend.  She knew of my love for nude polishes and thought I should give My Vampire is Buff a try.



Pictured here is three coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff.  Similar to OPI Suzi's Hungary Again! the formula was a little patchy but had really good wear.  I don't usually give nudes with more of a yellow-tone a try, but I like how this color looks.  I really wanted to incorporate it into some nail art (and did so here) because it seems like a really nice accent or base color for most spring polishes.  



Do you have My Vampire is Buff?  What do you think of it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...