Friday, April 5, 2013

China Glaze Ombre: Grape Expectations

I've been terrible at doing gradients but have always desired to do them.  Gradients look so pretty!  So when China Glaze released their ombre set (or gradient set as I like to call it) I knew I needed to get one.  If I couldn't create a gradient with the help of a kit, there was no saving me.  I bought the purple set: Grape Expectations.



I used two coats of China Glaze Sweet Hook as my base, then arranged the color from lightest to darkest (Sweet Hook, China Glaze Spontaneous, China Glaze Grape Pop, and China Glaze Crimson) on the supplied sponge to create the gradient effect.  Three dabs with the sponge on each nail produced the effect you see here.

Success!  I'm so happy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...