Monday, November 5, 2012

Tristam

It's been said that shorter nails are great canvasses for darker colors.  I'm not sure I'm ready to agree with that statement but I do think there are colors that look great no matter the length of your nails.  I've fallen in love with another polish, this one is A-England's Tristam.


Tristam is from The Mythicals and is simply divine.  It's like taking the night sky with a million stars sparkling, capturing it, and then bottling it as nail polish.  Seriously.


This polish is a gorgeous deep blue polish with holographic particles scattered throughout.  It applies flawlessly and has excellent coverage.  This is one coat.  One!


I think Tristam is a must have polish.  It's gorgeous, the formula is great, it applies like a dream, and it's one of the most magical polishes I've ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. I've been lusting after this polish for... forever! It's gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...