Monday, November 26, 2012

OPI Pink of Hearts 2012

This year's OPI Breast Cancer Awareness Duo included a pale pink cream, I Think in Pink, and a glitter packed topper, You Glitter be Good to Me.  I bought the collection because I was very excited about the glitter polish in this collection, and the glitter is awesome.  I made a full manicure out of I Think in Pink using You Glitter be Good to Me as my accent nail.




This is four coats of OPI I Think in Pink for my pinky, middle, and pointer.  My ring finger is two coats of I Think in Pink topped with three coats of OPI You Glitter be Good to Me.  I love love love this glitter.  

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is but that pink glitter mix is just stunning. Somehow understated yet stunning.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...