Friday, November 16, 2012

Berryeed Treasure

I'm not normally one for glitter topping nail polishes, I do prefer my cremes, but every now and then one comes along that I simply cannot live without.  Nalld'It Unique Polishes' Berryeed Treasure was one of those polishes that upon seeing I immediately needed to get my hands one it.  This polish came my way via the lovely Candice from Mommy Does her Nails (and Mommy does Design if you're in the market for a design solution).


I paired Berryeed Treasure up with Zoya Caitlin and Sinful Colors Savage in order to show it off for you today.  I'm using two coats each of Caitlin and Savage, and a mix of one to two coats of Berryeed Treasure on top.



Berryeed Treasure consists of large white hex glitter, medium teal, purple, and white hex glitter, medium square black glitter, tiny white hex glitter, white and purple bar glitter all suspended in a deep purple and magenta base.  I will say that every time I google "Berryeed Treasure" I find formulas that vary from mine.  For example I don't think my bottle has the same quantity of small white hex glitters that Let The Have Polish has, and as far as I can tell mine doesn't contain the large square black glitter that Hooked On Varnish has.  That's okay though, of the different formulas I've seen I like mine the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...