Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Leopard Gradient

In the last week I've done mixed animalszebra, and now it's time for a solo leopard!  While I was wearing my bright zebra manicure I kept looking at my nails wishing I'd done a hot pink and orange combination.  Then I thought I'd add a touch of yellow and maybe stamp something on top.  And thus today's manicure was created!



I painted my nails a base white color using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On, then used two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow as my bottom color.  Next I sponged Zoya Jancyn on to the middle and then Zoya Areej on the tip.  I used M.A.S.H. plate m57 for the leopard stamp and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White as the polish.

This is another instance of "it sounded great in my head but not on my nails."  These types of manicures are always the most disappointing for me.  I'm going to have to try my pink and orange combination again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...