Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week 20: Bows Manicure

Welcome back to Week 20 of the 52 Week Challenge!  This week the challenge was bows and I did a cute little stamping skittles design.



For the base I used two coats of China Glaze For Audrey.  All the stamping was done using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and images from Konad plates m59 and m71.  This turned out very cute and delicate!  I really enjoyed this look and will have to try it again.

Be sure to check out what others have done for this challenge by visiting their blogs:
LizMarie at I'm Simply Complex • Jenna at I'm Still Thinking... • Caitlin at Addicted 2 Nails • Sarah at PrncessSarah02 • Charlotte at Charlotte's Nails :) • Shally at Polished & Not Quite Put Together • Rachel-Karina at Polished Criminails • Liz at Nothing But Nail Polish • Fun With My Nail Polish • Operation: Nail It! • Lauriestrodes Fun With Nails • Square Polish • Only Always Soccermom  • Hurr Did, Nails Did • Olivia Writes • The Dragon Lady • Kaki at Glitter Obsession • Isa at IsaBella's World • Gypsy at Gypsy's Glitter • Jackie at MeMa's Mani's  • Lissa at Lissa's Nail Blog  •  Marie at Polish, Polish, Polish...  • ChiChi at... •  Esra at Oje Sihirbazi (Wizard of Polish) •  Nails, Actually • Treselaine at Tres Chic Nails • Carol at Nails by Carol

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamping combo of images...well done! Very nice. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God! SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...