Friday, February 10, 2012

Tying up Love

After I took down all my Christmas decorations this past weekend my apartment was looking super bare.  Gone were the cheerful colors and the sparkles.  Since I was out shopping at Target I wandered around for a while looking for something Valentines Day themed to use for decoration, but nothing really jumped out at me.  The next best thing?  Valentines Day nails!  



Okay maybe not the best thing for decorating my apartment, but it works great for decorating me.  This is two coats of China Glaze Ruby Pumps then stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM11 using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White.  I love the sparkles peaking out from behind the "rope" as I like to think of it.  What I don't love is that the stark contrast between the red and white reminds me of candy canes and Christmas.  I'm trying to get past Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...