Friday, February 3, 2012

School of Hard Rocks

Just a quick post here; this polish choice is sort of ironic for me.  For the last couple of weeks I've been studying for sort of a placement exam for PhD programs.  It's an eight hour exam spread over two days...today is day two.  The exam sucks, a lot.  For this occasion I'm rocking a part of Essie's Winter 2011 Collection, School of Hard Rocks, a deep dusty green-teal.



I really like this color.  It's definitely suitable for today.

Just realized this is my 100th post!  I never thought I'd come so far!  Bummer that I'm too anxiety ridden to do much besides this though. :(

3 comments:

  1. youre taking your prelims? goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am, or was rather. Thank you! Are you in graduate school?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...