Monday, February 6, 2012

Electric Flowering Beat

This past weekend I was able to go polish shopping!  For the last several weeks I've been locked up in my apartment studying for an examination I had last week.  Most of my posts over this period were scheduled in advance so that I wouldn't have to worry about trying to maintain my blog when I had other stuff going on.  This past weekend I was able to do many things that I've wanted to do but haven't had the time for; such as taking down my Christmas decorations, going polishing shopping, playing video games (anyone play SWTOR??), wash my car, clean my apartment, and spend some quality time with my boyfriend.  I had a pretty awesome weekend!

One of the polishes I picked up this weekend was China Glaze Electric Beat.  There were two polishes I wanted from the China Glaze Spring 2012 Electropop Collection: Electric Beat and Make Some Noise.  I was very happy to find them both!



Today I have China Glaze Electric Beat for my base color, with China Glaze Platinum Silver stamped on top using Bundle Monster Plate BM20.  I can't tell you how many times I've picked cat fur off my hands only to see another strand I missed showed up in the photos.

My short little nails make me sad but I know they'll grow out.  Just not as fast as I want them to!

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeballing the Electropop collection but I've done too much shopping the past month :o I'm gonna get in trouble, So I will be content to admire yours :) what a beautiful blue, love it, and the stamping is so subtle that it doesn't take away from the base color at all. Nice

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...