Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pink Lace

Happy Pink Wednesday!  I'm trying to get caught up on my blog so this will just be a quick post today.  I had Valentines Day in mind when I was creating this manicure.



I used two coats of Zoya Zanna as my base, then using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White I stamped the lace image from Konad plate m71 on top.  I always have the worst of luck stamping with my Konad plates.  I'm not sure if the engraving isn't as deep, but I don't get good results for the transfer of an image to the stamper.  I don't have this problem with my M.A.S.H. or Bundle Monster plates.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty! I love the stamping, it looks so delicate- just like lace (go figure lol).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...