Thursday, July 25, 2013

NerdLacquer Shiny

When something is Shiny, something is great. That's how the term is used in one of the greatest television shows ever, Firefly.  This term is used a lot by my favorite character on the show, Kaylee.  Kaylee is pretty awesome because not only is she adorable, sweet, and positive, but she's the ships mechanic.  I can appreciate a woman who serves as a positive role model for women in STEM fields.



Shown here is three coats of NerdLacquer Shiny.  Shiny is a light blue based polish which contains silver, white, and light blue pieces of square and octagonal glitter.

Shiny is one of my recent Nerds.  Its been a lemming for a while so I was thrilled when I managed to capture it during a restock of NerdLacquer polish in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...