Sunday, July 21, 2013

Let's Go Brewers

Today I'm off to a Milwaukee Brewer's game at Miller Park.  I can't go to a baseball game without doing my nails in the color of the team I'm supporting so luckily BadAss Polish made it really easy for me to have Brewers nails anytime I want with her Brew Crew glitter topping polish.  If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this picture I posted when I was going to a game earlier in the year.




On my nails today is two coats of China Glaze Pelican Gray on my main fingers and three coats of Zoya Snow White on my accent nail.  If I wasn't using a glitter topper I'd have used three coats of Pelican Gray for complete coverage.  On my main fingers I dabbed two coats of BadAss Polish Brew Crew.  Brew Crew is made up of large gold hexagonal glitter pieces, large blue square glitter, medium white hexagonal glitter, small blue hexagonal glitter, and then tiny specks of gold glitter.  On my accent nail I stamped baseballs using Color Club Cold Metal and Konad plate m52 and the word baseball using Konad Special Polish in Black and Konad plate m52.

Go Brewers!

2 comments:

  1. Brew Crew is such a cool glitter! It looks awesome over the grey jelly base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...