Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Heart Minnie

I picked up two colors from the OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection a few weeks ago and still rather on the fence about them.  I picked up OPI I'm All Ears and OPI Nothin' Mousie 'bout It.  I'm afraid I don't have a picture of OPI I'm All Ears at this time.  I'll come back and update this post when I do get one by itself. Update: a swatch of I'm All Ears can be seen here.

OPI I'm All Ears is a lovely jelly polish with blue/pink shimmer.  OPI Nothin' Mousie 'bout It is a top coat with glitter...large heart shaped glitter and then flakes of pink.  I honestly bought it for the glitter.  Placing said glitter made me a bit annoyed.  I had to manually place it and then some of the edges stuck up. Ugh.  It is a cute polish top coat though.



This is two coats of I'm All Ears and one coat of Nothin' Mousie 'bout It with carefully placed glitters.  What's your opinion on the large pieces of glitter?

1 comment:

  1. These kind look so amazing but drive me crazy to try to apply. It's sooo cute though :( I have Sticks N' Stones and there's these GIANT hexes floating around in it. I love getting one of those. I think my only issue with larger glitter is that it seems to taco over time. Then there's the edge issue you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...