Thursday, April 19, 2012

Leafing Rotterdam

I really had no idea what to title this post!  I've been trying to work my way through a pile of untried nail polishes I picked up this spring and came across OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam!.  I Don't Give A Rotterdam is a nice dusty blue with subtle little specks of gold. The formula on this wasn't great though, it seemed streaky and it took three coats for me to get full coverage on my nails.




On top of I Don't Give A Rotterdam! I stamped the leaf image from Bundle Monster plate BM-210 using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue.  The stamping effect is subtle and not noticeable from a distance, but I love the shimmer peaking through the leaves.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love how this one turned out - also I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that seems to be having issues with I Don't Give A Rotterdam :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Two of the three polishes from the Holland collection have just had blah formulas. It's completely disappointing!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...