Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baaa! Baaa!

Keeping with the Easter/adorable animal theme, today I present to you little sheep.  The design for these sheep are based off of Chalkboard Nail's sheep tutorial and are super cute.  I just love their little sparkly pink noses!



For my base color I used two coats of Orly Lucky Duck, the sheep body is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White, the eyes and legs are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out, the ears are China Glaze Pelican Gray, and the nose is Zoya Happi.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know which one is more adorable: the sheep or the chicks. I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so friggin' cute I can't stand it...great work! I also love your chicks mani and the meow mix inspired mani..the are stand outs to me. They are all amazing though. I look forward to being inspired by your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...