Monday, January 2, 2012

Scandalous

Last week I walked into a local Walgreens hoping to find Revlon Scandalous or perhaps Revlon Whimsical.  I'd seen photos of them thanks to Nouveau Cheap so I knew what I was looking for (source here and here).  I think Whimsical is dreamy and I'd really like to get my hands on it.  Sadly, I didn't find Whimsical.  What I did find was an almost full case of the Walgreens ColorIcon Ice Baby polishes (did this Walgreens forget to set them out or what?) and Revlon Scandalous.  Score!



To achieve this manicure I layered two coats of Revlon Scandalous over one coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Black Out and topped it with a coat of Seche Vite.

From a distance Scandalous is much darker and the glitter is hard to see.  It felt like I was wearing plain black polish for most of the day.  I love glitters that can bounce light around but this does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...