Monday, December 12, 2011

Warm & Fozzie

I picked up OPI's Warm & Fozzie a couple weekend's back and I am loving how sparkly it is.  A gold base with specks of green and pink glitter.  I used Seche Vite as my top coat and I wound up with shrinkage at the tips, ugh.  At least it's not noticeable from normal nail viewing distance!


Can you see my pink PowerShot reflected on my nails in the photo above?


Earlier in December I replaced my old desk lamp with a sun lamp and I am loving the amount of light this lamp emits compared to my old lamp.  These photos were the first photos I took with my sun lamp and I'm pleased that the color is quite accurate.  I'm thinking of stamping something on top of this color but I haven't decided what yet.  I think Warm & Fozzie will make a great back drop for a holiday manicure.  Presents?  Reindeer?  Holly?  What do you think I should use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...