Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Faye's Plum the Word

I've been loving dark colors lately, especially purples and greens.  This is a gradient/accent nail manicure I did a few weeks back.

For the base I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Plum's the Word, then sponged Zoya Faye at the base.  When my ring finger chipped away before I could snag a picture in daylight, I painted the whole nail with Zoya Faye.


Please excuse the cut on my middle finger.  I'm not sure what I did to cause it, but I probably snagged it on a steel tank at work.

What I liked about this manicure was the contrast of colors between Plum's the Word and Faye. What I didn't like about this manicure is that I couldn't see purple tones in Faye after I sponged it on my nails - everything looked gold to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...