Friday, December 7, 2012

Where's My Chauffer

To me, nothing says winter more than a blue and silver polish combination.  I've been stalking Target looking for the new Essie winter collection which contains a gorgeous opulent turquoise: Where's My Chauffeur. Finally I found it at a Target 90 miles from my apartment; it was mine!


To spice this manicure up a little I used two coats of a silver top coat from Avon Markwins on my accent nail over one coat of Where's My Chauffeur.  I don't know the name of the polish but it's basically just silver microglitter.



On the rest of my nails I'm sporting three coats of Essie Where's My Chauffeur.   I found the formula on Where's My Chauffeur to be rather disappointing.  It was streaky like I've found in a lot of other Essie polishes but the beautiful color helps make up for it.  The formula wasn't so terrible that I've considered getting rid of it already so that's a plus.

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I love the blue and silver combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this last night and I found the formula was the same way! Super thin and streaky!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...