Monday, December 10, 2012

A Little Leopard

I'm loving accent nails this winter.  It's a great way to do a little extra when one is strapped for time.  This is my first time free-handing leopard print (I usually use a stamp) and I'm pretty pleased at how it turned out.  I was inspired by a manicure from Fashion Polish (I think) Kayla Shevonne, although I didn't pin the manicure and now I can't find it.





Here I've used one coat of Color Club Wild at Heart which is all it takes to arrive at full-coverage perfection.  For my accent nail I used two coats of Zoya Shay then dabbed on some spots of Wild at Heart and outlined them using Sally Hansen Black Out to create the leopard appearance.

*Update 12/11/12: Found the manicure I was inspired by!

8 comments:

  1. Love it! You did such an awesome job and now you got me wanting to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should try it sometime. I was scarred for a long time but now I'm glad I took the plunge!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love the colors that you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! Must put my Wild at Heart on my nails this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the mani? http://pinterest.com/pin/268527196502247502/

    Because I totally inspired by it recently too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the one I can't find is purple. It's driving me nuts. It's the same manicure idea as the one from nail polish wars but without the stamp.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...