Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week 23: Ombre Manicure

Welcome to Week 23 of the 52 Week Challenge!  This time the goal was to create an ombre manicure.  I went with a pink theme and tried to pick my best matching pinks.  I got a little carried away, because I then decided to pick my best matching Zoya pinks.


From pinky to thumb I have: Zoya Portia, Zoya Cassi, Sally Hansen I Pink I Can (I was so close to all Zoya!), Zoya Dana, and finally Zoya Areej.

Be sure to check out what others have done for this challenge by visiting their blogs:
LizMarie at I'm Simply Complex • Jenna at I'm Still Thinking... • Caitlin at Addicted 2 Nails • Sarah at PrncessSarah02 • Charlotte at Charlotte's Nails :) • Shally at Polished & Not Quite Put Together • Rachel-Karina at Polished Criminails • Liz at Nothing But Nail Polish • Fun With My Nail Polish • Operation: Nail It! • Lauriestrodes Fun With Nails • Square Polish • Only Always Soccermom  • Hurr Did, Nails Did • Olivia Writes • The Dragon Lady • Kaki at Glitter Obsession • Isa at IsaBella's World • Gypsy at Gypsy's Glitter • Jackie at MeMa's Mani's  • Lissa at Lissa's Nail Blog  •  Marie at Polish, Polish, Polish...  • ChiChi at... •  Esra at Oje Sihirbazi (Wizard of Polish) •  Nails, Actually • Treselaine at Tres Chic Nails • Carol at Nails by Carol

2 comments:

  1. shew you did a good job! I love pink ombre manicures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive, I don't have enough Zoyas to do that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...