Thursday, June 28, 2012

MDHN Blogeversary Entry

Serendipitously Create is celebrating the one year anniversary of her blog: Mommy Does Her Nails.  To celebrate she is holding a nail art contest!  The rules are simple: visit the website colourlovers.com, pick out a design, and do a manicure base off of that.  This was the design I chose:




Dots, dots, and more dots!  


To replicate this design on my nails I painted everything with a base of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On.  I used Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime as the color for all the green dots.  For the accent dot colors I used China Glaze First Mate, Zoya Dana, and Sally Hansen Snappy Sorbet.  This was the final result:








It has a sort of retro-vibe to the design but I love the pops of color from First Mate, Dana, and Snappy Sorbet.  This isn't a wear to work type manicure but is still nice for the weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...