Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Flowers

My mom was in town visiting recently she volunteered her nails for me to play with.  She wanted bright colors and I thought of bright flowers would be perfect.



I used a base of OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?, then dots to create flowers of Essie Jamaica Me Crazy, OPI Are We There Yet?, and China Glaze Strawberry Fields.  I added a dot of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow to the center of each flower and little dots of China Glaze Cha Cha Cha to create petals.  My mom wanted more sparkles so I topped everything with two coats of Wet n Wild Wild Shine Kaleidoscope.

2 comments:

  1. cute...I bet you mom loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your mom have the same nails! these are super cute! :)
    and i like the kaleidoscope ;) - hehe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...