Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Simple St. Pat's Tips

St. Patrick's Day will be upon us shortly and I've been playing around with a few different things I'd like to try on my nails this year.  If you live in a city like mine, St. Patrick's Day is a big deal.  The drinking starts the weekend before the actual holiday and goes all week.  This will be the first year in a while that I won't be hanging out in a bar on St. Paddy's day.  That doesn't mean I can't do something with my nails though!  

Today I have a simple green with gold tips manicure to share with you today.  I love how simple and easy to put together this type of manicure is.  



For my base I used two coats of Zoya Shawn, a perfect deep green polish with excellent coverage and formula.  At my tips I sponged two layers of SoFlaJo Freaky & Fabulous, a gold holo glitter top coat that pairs perfectly against the green base.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...