Monday, February 25, 2013

Golden Touch

At the beginning of the month I'd mentioned that I was looking for a good, gold topper suspended in a clear base.  A weekend or so ago, Ninja Polish did quite the restock and their polish, The Midas Touch, became available.  I was out for a walk at the time, but when I got home later the polish was still available and I snapped up a bottle for myself.  One thing I love about Ninja Polish is that they're located in Illinois and packages arrive pretty much one business day after being shipped.  Once The Midas Touch arrived I quickly paired it up with a polish I'd recently gotten in a Valentines Day swap.



This is two coats of Zoya Natty with two coats of Ninja Polish The Midas Touch dabbed on.  Natty is from Zoya's Fall 2012 Designer Collection and is a nice cream steel blue polish.  The Midas Touch is chunky gold top coat.  My favorite part of this manicure?  The texture of The Midas Touch against the cream polish Natty.

1 comment:

  1. I think The Midas Touch is one of the nicest gold flake polishes I've seen! And I love the combination of blue and gold. I bought He Went To Jarred, the white gold flake polish, but have yet to use it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...