Friday, January 25, 2013

Wet n Wild Fergie Take the Stage

As I mentioned on Wednesday, I found two polishes while I was wandering through Walgreens last week.  The second polish I found was called Take the Stage, and this one I assumed was a dupe for OPI Divine Swine.  Take the Stage consists of magenta microglitter with large silver hexes suspended in a clear base.



Pictured here is three coats of Wet 'n Wild Fergie Take the Stage with two coats of Zoya Kieko as the base.  The magenta microglitter is amazingly sparkly and gorgeous.

It turns out I was right in thinking that Take the Stage was a dupe for OPI Divine Swine.  Divine Swine has a greater quantity of large silver hexes and maybe the magenta glitter in Divine Swine is a smidgen darker than Take the Stage but for all intents and purposes they're alike.



Shown on my ring and pointer is three coats of OPI Divine Swine over two coats of Zoya Kieko; the other fingers are Take the Stage.  Can you tell a difference?  I really can't.

If you missed out on Divine Swine from OPI's Holiday 2011 Muppets Collection now is your chance to pick up a duplicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...