Friday, January 18, 2013

Essie Lady Like

This week I had to stop by my company's headquarters to pick up the latest healthy initiative: an activity tracker called FitBit.  I love the FitBit so far, it gives me great data about my activity level throughout the day in the form of many graphs.  Pure heaven.  Anytime I have an event where I need to go to my company's headquarters I try to dress extra conservatively.  To accomplish this I have a slew of beautiful wear to work polishes that I carefully select what to wear from. Ah, just kidding.  I'll use anything as an excuse to wear a beautiful nude polish.



This is two coats of Essie Lady Like.  I've had this polish since it debuted in Essie's Fall 2011 collection.  It's a nice simple pink with a tinge of grey.  Since I've had it for so long I was surprised that I'd hadn't photographed it before now.  It's beautiful and very subdued, a great polish for wearing on a conservative work day.  

2 comments:

  1. You know me and bright outrageous colors ;) But this nude and so many others are finally grabbing me. I am finally seeing their incredibly simplistic beauty and I adore Essie. I think I may need to get this one - I want to top it off with Essie As Gold As It Gets <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like neutral colors like this after I have been wearing lots of glitters or neons.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...