Monday, May 23, 2011

Flowers

I've been able to stop mass nail biting but not little biting.  As in this week I've lost six nails, two on Tuesday, one on Thursday, and two Friday night.  Tuesday was biting due to stress but I'm not sure what happened Thursday and Friday.  The only similarity between all three days is that my nail polish chipped/peeled off my nails, I started picking at it, and the next thing I knew I was biting.

I'm thinking I should keep a bottle of nail polish remover at work.

Wedding this past weekend, I painted my nails to match the dress I was going to wear but didn't end up wearing because of the weather forecast.

The flowers look a little more tropical than I was hoping for.

I used Zoya Maya as a base with Konad white for the flowers and then Seche Vite as a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...