Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mary Kay Carefree Coral

Good evening!  Today I have a new color from Mary Kay's Spring 2014 line: Carefree Coral.  This is the first Mary Kay polish I've tried and I was pleasantly surprised.


Carefree Coral is an orange pink with decent coverage.  It's more of a jelly than a cream but the formula is nice with limited streaking, although I did have some problem with pooling around my cuticles as the polish is on the thin side.  I thought the brush was on the thin side and it was difficult for me to adjust to at first.


Pictured here is three coats of Mary Kay Carefree Coral.


Overall I was pleased with the color and I would certainly recommend this color to anyone!  I'm pleased with this color and am looking forward to seeing what else Mary Kay comes out with.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...