Monday, September 9, 2013

Zoya Tomoko

Brace yourselves, it's time for some Zoya Pixie Dust polish spam.  :)  Last month I bought the entire fall collection and have been wearing them over the last couple of weeks.  I'm starting with my favorite from the collection - Zoya Tomoko.  Zoya describes Tomoko as "a romantic champagne silver with a matte, textured, sparkling metal finish."




Pictured here is three coats of Zoya Tomoko.  I found the formula to be very sheer for a Pixie Dust polish.  I'm used to them being rather thick but this was on the watery side.  This slight formula issue aside, I think Tomoko is a "must have" from this collection.  It's also a great color to wear to work!  It's a little sparkly, but it really does fly under the radar enough to pass off as a business appropriate polish.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...