Friday, August 23, 2013

Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces

How often do you become completely smitten with a polish that you need to have it now?  That was how my relationship with Cosmic Forces started.  I saw one swatch, fell head over heels in love, stalked Llarowe till I figured out her restocking schedule, and then swooped in on the polish as soon as it became available.  That was back in June and I've worn this color three times since it arrived in the mail.




On my tips is three coats of Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces.  Cosmic forces is a jelly so it took a few coats to reach full opacity.  The circle glitters are slightly irksome to get out of the bottle but I found that tipping it upside down for the time it takes me to prep my nails for polish is long enough to get a lot of circles near the top of the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...