Monday, April 8, 2013

OPI Suzi's Hungry Again! with Polka.com

After debating and debating, I added two more colors from OPI's Spring 2013 Euro Centrale Collection to my stash.  The colors I picked were Suzi's Hungary Again! and Polka.Com.  Today I'm using both colors to create a simple manicure.



I'm wearing three coats of OPI Suzi's Hungary Again! and several (four or five?) coats of OPI Polka.Com on my accent nail.  I was really disappointed with Suzi's Hungary Again!'s formula: it was streaky and formed patches.  I love the color, it's a shrimp pink with very slight shimmer, I just wish the formula was better.  Polka.Com is made up of medium hexagonal  pink, purple, and blue glitter with a smattering of very fine blue glitter mixed throughout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...