Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Recap

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day!

I have two St. Patrick's Day manicures to show you.  The first one I had high hopes for but it ended up just not looking like I wanted.  It was a good in theory, poor in execution manicure.




For this I used two coats of OPI Stranger Tides, then alternating rows of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lickety-Split Lime and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint.  Mint Sprint looks more like teal than a true deep green but I think the colors compliment each well.

Cha Cha Cha was a polish I loved from a couple of days ago so when my dotting manicure chipped I turned back to it plus a nail polish that I seriously wore all of March 2011.  I wanted a bit more bling for the actual St. Patrick's Day so these dots came off and glitter went on.  I didn't get a picture until after the festivities were over so some of the nails suffered causalities.



I loved how sparkly this was!  It was two coats of China Glaze Cha Cha Cha and three coats of Sinful Colors Call You Later.  Call You Later isn't a hungry glitter, one coat of Seche Vite and it was smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...