Monday, May 2, 2011

Plane Jane's Honor

I think wrecking my nails while gardening on Sunday set a tone for the rest of the week.  I painted my nails this morning while I was getting ready for work and now it's just a few hours later but the polish is chipping on two nails.  Truthfully I've been pretty hard it them, the polish was full of dents before I put a top coat on and then while at work I accidentally sprayed them with ethanol and acetone while I was cleaning beakers.  Not a great combination.

The polish for today is a plain color, just Sally Hansen's Nailgrowth Miracle in Honor with Seche Vite top coat.




I picked up this nail polish because I'm absolutely in love with the Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum.  Before I was using the serum and I'd bite my nails, I'd bit faster than my nails could grow.  Since I've been applying this serum (I try for daily) I feel my nails grow faster than I can bite them.  I'm hoping I'll see even faster nailgrowth with the polish but that remains to be seen.

Today marks the two week anniversary of no biting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...